We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Sands open at end of May ?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
285 posts
13 reviews
Restaurants near Sands open at end of May ?

Anyone can help with which food options are open near Sands at end of May , first two weeks in June ?

Looking on here we are aware some will not be open.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Nakhon Si...
Level Contributor
971 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Restaurants near Sands open at end of May ?

All the information is here-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants near Sands open at end of May ?

Those are the beach ones but starting from the entrance to the Sands on the highway you have access to many restaurants with different options in the main township of Bang La On. In the immediate vicinity you have Smile (modern Thai), Orchid Café (traditional Thai), Tiffy's (German and Thai) and Ma Ma Tonie's (Italian). Then just further down Khao Lak Seafood and many others. If you take a 10 minute taxi ride up the road to Bang Niang you can combine shopping at the three afternoons a week (Monday, Wednesday and Saturday) market and/or Tsunami Police Boat Memorial site with local food on the market and restaurants nearby such as Hill Tribes (Chiang Mai cuisine), Dao Thong (Chiang Rai cuisine), Khao Niau (Isan - northern spicy - cuisine), Sawasdee (Thai with great duck dishes), Siam (Thai), Rusty Pelican (Mexican) and Enzo's (Japanese). See link to maps at tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
285 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Restaurants near Sands open at end of May ?

Arandora , thanks for the most helpful reply. Will be trying most of them i am sure. Was going to be english for tea but may start my pad thai appetite off tonight i think. Thanks again.

4. Re: Restaurants near Sands open at end of May ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak