We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

London.UK
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

Do the Saraojin hotel rooms have an i pod dock to play music? We want to take out some of our favorite music and play it in our room. I see the rooms have a blue tooth speaker but would be interested to know if we can hook up our i pod through their music console....

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

Ask the hotel?

London.UK
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

I wrote but didn't get a reply. Maybe it was too technical a query?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

Patience is a virtue, especially with communications to Thailand.

Nakhon Si...
Level Contributor
971 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

Easiest way would be to get a plug in transmitter, the type you use in the car. Then just tune the radio to the frequency selected.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

Easiest way is just to pair the Ipod assuming it is bluetooth with the speaker and control the music from the Ipod. That's what we do with our portable speaker.

London.UK
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

Thank you... that is assuming The Sarojin has an up to date speaker/amplifier system. Looking at the photo on the webcam on their site it looks like a CD Sony player set up... I heard back from hotel and no i pod dock is provided which I am slightly surprised about as most hotels offer a music unit with i pod dock on top

ill take connecting cable anyway just in case.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
7. Re: THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

My suggestion was based on your comment in the OP "I see the rooms have a blue tooth speaker." I would still consider a portable blue tooth speaker to pair with your Ipod anywhere you go. I use our small Logitech to attach by an Aux lead with phono adaptor to the TV in our bungalow for much improved sound. If the CD system in your room in the Sarojin has an Aux input presumably that's the cable you are referring to.

8. Re: THE SAROJIN : Room facilities query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak