We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confused!

Princetown, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
confused!

am i right in thinking that the nang thong bay resort and the nang thong beach resort 2, are sister resorts?

Also i,v read reviews about there not enough sunbeds for the guests. is this a big issue?

we are thinking of booking either resort for feb 2015 as the rate is very good.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: confused!

Yes, they are sister resorts. NTBR2 being the younger sibling, having been constructed after the 2004 Tsunami. I'm sure guests who have stayed there in High Season will make comments about the sufficiency of sun loungers. They are both very popular enjoying many re-bookers and soon get fully booked. particularly December to February.

Shafter, California
Level Contributor
467 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: confused!

I tried to book beach bungalows for Feb 2 to 7, 2015 and both resorts are sold out. :(

I agree with the fact they do get booked full early.

Princetown, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: confused!

thanks,

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: confused!

If the bungalows are booked out, you may still get rooms at that time as they have many more rooms than bungalows.

I suggest you email "Jist" at nangthong1@hotmail.com and ask her re' availability at either resort.

The problem with "certain" people reserving sunbeds is not confined to NTBR ... unfortunately the practice is widespread.

5. Re: confused!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations