We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport Khao Lak to Patong

1 post
Save Topic
Transport Khao Lak to Patong

Hi, my wife and I wish to travel from Khao Lak to Patong in mid June and want to know the best way to organise a transfer by car. I have read about transfers from Patong to Khao Lak and wondering if anyone has done the reverse. Your assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks John

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport Khao Lak to Patong

For transfers both directions use Boss cheaperkhaolak1@gmail.com, we've used him at laest 10 times, best prices, best vehicles, very good drivers and always on time.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport Khao Lak to Patong

Hi John,

I have just booked Boss for a transfer from The Sensimar Khao Lak to Patong on the 16th June, the cost is 1700 baht. He replied to my emails promptly.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport Khao Lak to Patong

We used a driver by the name of Pikajoo out the front of JW Marriott last week for a trip to Patong from 10am to 10pm. Price was 3000 Baht return for the 4 of us. Good driver, good car and prompt as well. Bosses price was 3500 Baht. Just an alternative for you.

Edited: 17 April 2014, 20:33
4. Re: Transport Khao Lak to Patong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak