We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap - Expensive - Fun

Leeds, United...
7 posts
1 review
Cheap - Expensive - Fun

I have booked a trip to Khao Lak in June this year for 10 days. We will be staying the the JW Marriot. I have read nothing but good news about this hotel\resort which builds to the excitement. This will be our 1st trip to Thailand, although friend and family have been to the Pataya and surrounding areas tehy have all said they have had a good time.

So my question is, for those who have stayed at JW Marriot, what were your thoughts on this resort?

How expensive/inexpensive is it in Khao Lak?

How much spending money do you recommend for a 10 day trip. I do like the odd drink but nothing heavy. My wife like a cocktail here and there and my daughter is too you, 2.

I have read some reviews on the restaurants there, but any recommendations?

How far are the markets for shopping/snacks etc from the resort?

11. Re: Cheap - Expensive - Fun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 10:47