We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
11 reviews
think I am ready to book for march next year

8 nights kantary beach villa for beach

2 nights khao sok tree house / floating tent any tour ops recommended

8 nights ramada for bar / restaurants

have I got this right ? thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: location

If this itinerary floats your boat then I guess you have it right...!!...??...

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: location

If you feel you need to split your stay in Khao Lak, the two resorts are a good choice for the puropose outlined but you can still enjoy the beach at the Ramada but less choice of F & B at Kantary.

We stayed in a tree house at the Baan Khao Sok and would certainly recommend it. See http://www.khaosok-accommodation.com/

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: location

Wow Alan...Baan Khao Sok tree house looks fabulous....And very reasonable rates too....

Did you feel like Robinson Caruso...??...Meaning singing like a bird in the tree tops...!!..??...

I have seen other tree houses,in particular in Sri Lanka tho' their prices are 3 times the price....

Were the meals(dinner) at BKS delightful...??...Or are there other small restaurants within the vicinity..??...

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
4. Re: location

The meals at BKS were simple but excellent and inexpensive. Local restaurants more choice and a bit more expensive but still good.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: location

thanks arandora your knowledge of the area is invaluable this is a surprise trip for my partner .hoping to have a relaxing holiday combined with day trips of beautiful scenery

6. Re: location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 10:47