We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am looking for wedding venue in Khao Lak

Patong
Level Contributor
479 posts
18 reviews
I am looking for wedding venue in Khao Lak

Anyone been recently married in Khao Lak? Any info would be appreciated.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: I am looking for wedding venue in Khao Lak

No but celebrating our 45th Anniversary here on Saturday. Hope you make it so far and so happily to!

The most popular wedding venues are the 5* Sarojin, 5* Le Meridien and 5* Beyond Resorts, all on different parts of Pak Weeb Beach, Khao Lak's most beautiful beach; the 5* J W Marriott and 4* Orchid Beach Resort both on different parts of the also beautiful Khuk Khak Beach. Your budget and time of year wil be a big factor in choosing which of these or others.

These are pics of the various beaches taken between the end of last November and to date tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
73 reviews
2. Re: I am looking for wedding venue in Khao Lak

Take a look at the sands. They have wedding packages available.

3. Re: I am looking for wedding venue in Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak