We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No reply from Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort

Novosibirsk, Russia
Level Contributor
154 posts
165 reviews
No reply from Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort

Hi!

I am trying to arrange a 20 days holiday for my family (3 adults + 1 four years old child) in January 2015. I fear that staying 20 days in one place would be too boring, so the plan is to spend 10 days in Phuket (Royal Embassy Resort & Spa), and then another 10 days in Khaolak. For Khaolak, I have chosen Orchid Beach Resort. I have already sent two messages to them, first from their web site and then an ordinary e-mail. They do not respond. Are they functioning? Have anyone recently corresponded with them by e-mail?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

melbourne australia
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
146 reviews
1. Re: No reply from Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort

Had numerous emails back and forth the past few days,

check you are actually on their website, there is a rouge operator on line offering non existent accomm

try this

http://www.khaolakorchid.com/

Brynmawr, United...
Level Contributor
614 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: No reply from Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort

They can be a little slow to reply but I have had a number of replies from themain. Due to the delay in their replies though we ended up booking elsewhere so missed out on staying with them. Give them chance as they will get back.

Novosibirsk, Russia
Level Contributor
154 posts
165 reviews
3. Re: No reply from Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort

Thank you guys!

Yes procol, this is the site on which I have made an online reservation... Twice already.

OK kerrietookey I will wait... For how much time do you think I should wait? I know there's still a lot of time ahead. However, from experience, high season dates in the best hotels tend to become unavailable pretty early.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
4. Re: No reply from Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort

Both the General Manager and Tour/reservations Manager Eike have been in Europe on major travel shows promoting Khao Lak which may account for the delays. I think they are still in Berlin. I will forward this link to Eike's Facebook Page to alert her to the problem.

Novosibirsk, Russia
Level Contributor
154 posts
165 reviews
5. Re: No reply from Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort

Wow thank you Arandora!! Now I will wait with much more enthusiasm

Brynmawr, United...
Level Contributor
614 posts
31 reviews
6. Re: No reply from Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort

Sorry for delay. Took them about a week to reply. I think you will find its worth the wait. We wish we had booked this hotel due to the location. We are now staying at the apsara which looks equally as nice.

7. Re: No reply from Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 10:50
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak