We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

Just received notice that the JWM is on offer again on Travelzoo Australian site but you can book from outside Australia from March 21st to 30th November 2015 for $AUD359 for 3 nights with extra nights at $AUD122 per night plus upgrade to Pool Access Room at $AUD40 a night. Full details at travelzoo.com/au/…

Australia
Level Contributor
356 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

We fly out of KL on mar 22. Can't believe we can't take advantage of this sweet deal!!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

You can always rearrange/cancel your flights! :-)

Goolwa, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
50 reviews
3. Re: Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

I have booked this deal for 10 nights in November, bargain I reckon in peak season, last time stayed at The Sands, am hoping this will be as nice if not better.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
89 reviews
4. Re: Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

Hi Alan

Thanks from all us Aussies. Just checked the link and the fine print, the dates aren't showing a year so it may be only for 2014. Looks like good value regardless

Terry

Australia
Level Contributor
356 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

I contacted travelzoo and they said to contact the hotel to see if there's any flexibility in the deal. Alan I recall you having a contact there so I don't have to go through Marriott central reservations? Thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
6. Re: Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

As far as I am aware the deal is to 30th November 2014.

I don't have any contact at JWM I booked our two stays through Travelzoo then went there as we were in Khao Lak to reserve our rooms. The Emails I have were just from the booking confirmation and are mhrs.hktkl.ays@marriott.com and mhrs.hktkl.dosm@marriotthotels.com

7. Re: Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 14:36
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
8. Re: Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

Offer now available on Travelzoo UK site - see travelzoo.com/uk/…

9. Re: Travelzoo Offer for JWM on again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 09:55
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak