We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
220 posts
26 reviews
Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

I checked the La Flora Resort & Spa Khao Lak website and if we book our transportation to and from the airport directly through the hotel it will cost $3,500 THB round trip.

Would it cost less if I booked through Boss of Cheaper Hotels than Taxis? I sent them an email but want to finalize my trip this morning and so I thought only best to reach out to you.

Thanks.

Denise

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

Charge for standard trip by Boss is 1000 baht eash way. See walagata.com/w/…Boss_Prices_October_2013..jpg

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
220 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

Thank you. Is the only way to make reservations by calling? Is there another way I can make the reservations (email or website) since I live in the U.S.?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

Sorry, I thought you would have been aware of contact details ftom the Top Question FAQs on the right. Contact him by Email on cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com or cheaperkhaolak1@gmail.com or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bosstaxikhaolak…

4. Re: Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 11:56
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak