We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
217 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

I checked the La Flora Resort & Spa Khao Lak website and if we book our transportation to and from the airport directly through the hotel it will cost $3,500 THB round trip.

Would it cost less if I booked through Boss of Cheaper Hotels than Taxis? I sent them an email but want to finalize my trip this morning and so I thought only best to reach out to you.

Thanks.

Denise

Mentioned in this post
La Flora Resort & Spa
La Flora Resort & Spa
1,134 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,395 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

Charge for standard trip by Boss is 1000 baht eash way. See walagata.com/w/…Boss_Prices_October_2013..jpg

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
217 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

Thank you. Is the only way to make reservations by calling? Is there another way I can make the reservations (email or website) since I live in the U.S.?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,395 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

Sorry, I thought you would have been aware of contact details ftom the Top Question FAQs on the right. Contact him by Email on cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com or cheaperkhaolak1@gmail.com or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bosstaxikhaolak…

4. Re: Taxi from Phuket airport to La Flora Resort & Spa, Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 11:56
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak