We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky Sports!

London
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sky Sports!

Any idea if there's a bar that will show English football, we'll be in KL from the 15th March and I know my other half will be on the hunt for a bar to see the Arsenal - Spurs game.

Thanks!

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
164 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky Sports!

Walkers Inn. Also do fantastic food and really reasonable prices with a warm and friendly welcome & completely lovely staff. An recommend highly enough.

London
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sky Sports!

Thanks, any idea how far that is from The Sands?

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
164 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sky Sports!

I wouldn't be an expert on walking distance but we would walk from Nang Thong Supermarket with 2 small kids & it took us about 15 mins so I would guesstimate it would take you similar about if time as you aren't herding custard down the street like us! I would reckon 20 mins at a reasonably leisurely pace. I would imagine a taxi would not be much more than 100bhat. Also it's a great walk looking at all restaurants & shops & goings on.

I'm sure Aranadora will be able to give more accurate walking time!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,451 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sky Sports!

20 minutes is about right but I would go there beforehand (great Full English brekkies) to confirm the match will be shown on one of their screens.

Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sky Sports!

I'm going to go to Walkers Inn this evening to check if they'll be showing the Liverpool vs Chelsea match this weekend. My resort (JW Marriott) shuttle will drop us at KT Optic. How far is Walkers Inn from KT Optic?

khao lak
Level Contributor
262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sky Sports!

well,come any way,and bring lots of beer tokens,but i can tell you,yes,indeed i am showing this epic game,at 8pm sunday,just to say,if the weather is not good the signal can be interupted.spread the word.

khao lak
Level Contributor
262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sky Sports!

the marriot do drop folk off outside the door.

Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sky Sports!

Cool. See you then. And probably this evening as well.

Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sky Sports!

One more question: the last return shuttle leaves for the resort at 9.45pm. Will it be easy to get a taxi back to JW Marriott after then? I assume the staff at Walkers Inn will help us arrange a taxi?

khao lak
Level Contributor
262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Sky Sports!

yep,we can do that no problem.

Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak