We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Andaman Travel

Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Green Andaman Travel

Does anyone know where I can find a price list for them? There is nothing on their website.

Or if anyone could possible tell me how much the tours below cost:

Explore the Old Town in Takuapa

Phuket Sightseeing

Fantasea Show

Has anyone been on any of these tours? If so, any good?

I am looking for tours to see the culture, temples, animals etc. Anyone recommend any specific tours?

Thank you in advance

melbourne
Level Contributor
268 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Andaman Travel

I sent them an information request about a couple of tours and got a same day reply. Including prices for the tours i was interested in.

2. Re: Green Andaman Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 06:35
3. Re: Green Andaman Travel

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 06:35
melbourne
Level Contributor
268 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Green Andaman Travel

Sorry, didn't mean to reply 3 times.

Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Green Andaman Travel

I also sent a request a few weeks back but have not received a response. Will try again. Thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Green Andaman Travel

Prices are very competitive with those quoted on websites usually being much higher than booking when you arrive or getting an upto date quote. Use the form on the website again for quotes.

7. Re: Green Andaman Travel

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 11:51
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations