We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

20th wedding anniversary at Beyond resort Khoi lak

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
177 reviews
20th wedding anniversary at Beyond resort Khoi lak

I have just booked a trip to Khoi lak for our twentieth wedding anniversary. Seems like a great deal and great place to stay. We will be going in May 2015...hopefully

Can anyone suggest things to do around the beyond resort, or in it. Hopefully May will be a good time of year to go.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: 20th wedding anniversary at Beyond resort Khoi lak

Plenty of information on Things to Do in and around Khao Lak in the Top Question FAQs on the right. Here's a link to pics of the popular trips tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

Near in mind that May is the first month of the Wet Season so some tours are subject to cancellation depending on the weather. The National Parks Authority usually closes the Similan And Surin Islands and Koh Tachai at the end of April and no tours to there allowed after that date. For the previous two years though they have extended that to 15th May and subject to ocean conditions will do so again. Keep an eye on this forum for confirmation of this on due course.

Although many beach restaurants have to close in the Wet Season due to beach conditions those on either side of the Beyond usually stay open through May.

The Beyond is a great resort on an excellent location on the best of Khao Lak's beaches. I'm sure you will enjoy your anniversary holiday there.

2. Re: 20th wedding anniversary at Beyond resort Khoi lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 11:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak