We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

diving in similan/surin

Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
diving in similan/surin

Hi!

We will be in khao lak for 5 days. Would it be recommended to do liveaboard for 2 days 1 night? Which dive centres are recommended for small groups?

Help needed!

Thanks!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: diving in similan/surin

Here is a list of Dive Centres in Khao Lak khaolakyellowpages.com/wp/directory/… that you can browse their websites through. Also click Things to Do on the green menu bar at the top of the page to find reviews.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: diving in similan/surin

My vote would be for Wickeddiving-having completed over 500 dives,these guys seemed like a breath of fresh air-literallyBut don't just take my word for it.Enjoy.

Edited: 15 January 2014, 16:57
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: diving in similan/surin

Yes i looked through the sites and like wicked particularly. I will head to the shop and see what they can offer us! Can't wait for April!

4. Re: diving in similan/surin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 12:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations