We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tailor

Meløse...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best tailor

I am in Khao lak at the moment, i know this question is ask before.

but which Tailor goes as the best i town..

And also we are planning a trip to Kho Tachai is there a Company there better then the others.

Love Khao lak

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best tailor

See this recent post that answers the tailor question tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

There are a limited number of operators going to Tachai, all of which are respected and established ones. Love Andaman tends to be more expensive but deliberately does not fill its boats to full capacity whereas some others (not necessarily to Tachai) do, so giving you more room and less hassle getting on and off the boat. If that doesn't worry you just sop around for best price. As a guide to price one tour shop the other day was offering Tachai with Fantastic Similan (who are a great operator and run by Mr Moo of Moo Moo's Ladyboy Cabaret Show Bar in Bang Niang, so a great fun but professional trip) at the child price of 2400 baht per person (regular price 3600 baht).

canterbury
Level Contributor
773 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best tailor

husband had just a suit made by monty. initially we didn't realise that there are 2 shops. we started at the smaller branch, which is the one closer to biang niang . we had quite a few problems with the fit of his trousers and the assistant there was somewhat less than helpful. luckily it has Been all sorted out now and he is really pleased with the suit and i must say the quality and the finish are good.

after this experience i would suggest that you use the bigger of the 2 shops and deal with monty or his brother in law personally.

best wishes

angela

3. Re: Best tailor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 10:50
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak