We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailor required

London, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tailor required

Hi all,

Please could you recommend a good tailor, we are staying at the Sarojin Hotel and would like to find a tailor fairly local.

Many thanks

Josie

London, UK
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tailor required

Hi Josie

We have (unfortunately) just got home from the Sarojin.

I used Monty the tailor based in KL after recommendations from the forum, I've had some business shirts made and happy to recommend.

kr

Jamie

Germany
Level Contributor
259 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tailor required

We used Monty the Tailor and were very happy with his work.

London, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tailor required

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for the reply. We are getting married at the Sarojin flying out in 2 weeks and hubby to be is wanting to get something made there for the wedding, so Monty sounds perfect.

Do you have any other recommendations, things to do, places to eat (I believe the hotel is really expensive to eat there every night ???

I hope you are not suffering from holiday blues too much!!!!

Josie

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tailor required

Plenty of information on Things to Do in the Top Question FAQs on the right and via the link in the green menu bar at the top.

London, UK
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tailor required

Josie - we found the Sarojin incredible, very laid back.

The food is expensive compared to local options but different class. The Edge is the more informal and cheaper of the two restaurants with individual dishes generally £6 - £8. The fine dining restaurant is more expensive. The breakfast is fantastic and you may not need any lunch!

There are a lot of restaurants in Khao Lak itself and five local restaurants on the beach by the hotel where a meal is more like £10 for 2 people. We used hotel and local.

6. Re: Tailor required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 11:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations