We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local massage parlour/spa to Beyond Resort.

Sutton Coldfield...
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Local massage parlour/spa to Beyond Resort.

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good massage shop/parlour close to the Beyond Resort but not one of the beach shacks?

I don't mind driving approx. 10 minutes as we will be hiring a car for our trip this December/January but the closer the better. I know Beyond have there own spa but would prefer ( mainly due to cost) to use a local one. Also I know this time of year they get mighty booked up so an email address if possible would be useful so I can contact them in advance.

Any recommendations greatly received, Thank you.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local massage parlour/spa to Beyond Resort.

There are a number of massage parlours in air conditioned premises on the beach road in Bang Niang (road down from the 711 on the highway) which is nearest township with those type of parlours and about 15 -,20 minutes from Beyond. There are in Bang La On another 5 minutes further on. I wouldn't call them Spas though!

Sutton Coldfield...
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local massage parlour/spa to Beyond Resort.

Thanks Allan, just wondered if you could give me any names of any of them?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local massage parlour/spa to Beyond Resort.

Sorry, I just drive past them. We use Guitar Massage on the beach near the J W Marriott.

4. Re: Local massage parlour/spa to Beyond Resort.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2014, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations