We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dive centres - recommendations please??

sydney
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dive centres - recommendations please??

I'm looking at booking a few dives as a surprise for my partner when we travel there from 10-21 January 2014. I had a look around and see there are so many to choose from. Can anyone please offer advice on what would be a good centre for an experienced diver? Also, is it cheaper to book once there or to organise before we travel? Any advice would be so appreciated :-)

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
111 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dive centres - recommendations please??

We've used Sea Bees a few times before and are diving with them again in January next year. They are not the cheapest but we've always had good service from them.

I would pre-book as you will be going in peak diving season. Yes it's always cheaper to book when you are there as you may be able to haggle on price but then your limited to if your chosen dive centre has spaces on the days you want to go out.

sydney
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dive centres - recommendations please??

thanks for the info, will look into their site today.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dive centres - recommendations please??

Sea Dragon, longest established Dive Centre and Wicked are two other regularly recommended. See reviews under Things To Do via link in green menu bar.

4. Re: Dive centres - recommendations please??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2014, 11:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations