We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

Melton, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

Picked one up but can't go until next July. Was just wondering how it was & if there were any problems redeeming any of the the inclusions?

Also will there be beach restaurants open in July. I realize that it is in the wet season.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

Don't know about the vouchers but unlikely that all nearby beach restaurants will be open in July but others nearby and upto and on the highway will.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3,088 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

Had a Deals voucher with Ramada last year. No problem with all the inclusions, but i do recommend pre-booking spa treatments don't wait until you arrive. Can't help re beach restaurants as it rained so much but there are great restaurants on Bang Niang Rd just 5-10 mins walk.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

What is the deal?

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3,088 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

Ours was $999AUD for 7 nights, I think the current one was same with some extra spa treatments thrown in.

Melton, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

Thanks for the tip with the spa.

Yes this one was $999aud as well with inclusions.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

7 nights in a deluxe room in July is 747 AUD at the moment with Booking.com, 987 AUD for a deluxe lanai room both with breakfast. What are the extras?

Melton, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

I wasn't asking if I got a good deal or not. The deal could of been used over peak season but I can only travel in July in the low season.

The deal has transfers, 7 spa treatments, 1 beachside set dinner, daily afternoon tea, Wi-Fi & cocktails.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

I'm not commenting on whether you got a good deal or not. I'm expanding the information for comparison purposes for those who don't have access to the Deals.com deal. Together with the valued of the extras though it seems to me that it is a good deal. If the same deal was on offer over the High Season it was a great deal.

Melton, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

It could not be used in December or April without a surcharge but any other month it could be used. It was just unfortunate that my circumstances changed and could only travel in July.

Have only been to Patong so looking forward to a different experience up north.

10. Re: Anyone used the deals.com voucher for the Ramada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations