We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khao Lak Orchid website

Waterloo, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
57 reviews
Khao Lak Orchid website

I'm trying to book rooms directly with the Khao Lak Orchid but not sure that the new website is ok since there have been some problems. I really don't want to send my credit card details to a fraudulent site. Can anyone confirm please?

Many thanks in advance.

Brynmawr, United...
Level Contributor
614 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Khao Lak Orchid website

We emailed them directly to book.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Khao Lak Orchid website

There appear to be problems with their new website at the moment. I would Email them at info@khaolak.com and inform them that you are having problems booking through their website and asking what yu should do.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Khao Lak Orchid website

A friend at Orchid has confirmed that there are temporary problems with their Internet server for the website and an Email to info@khaolak.com is best way to contact at the moment.

4. Re: Khao Lak Orchid website

Our website was expired last week, and our provider did not renew it on time.

However, it should be ok now.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: Khao Lak Orchid website

Thanks for update. :-)

6. Re: Khao Lak Orchid website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 10:51