We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andaman Cruises

Brynmawr, United...
Level Contributor
614 posts
31 reviews
Andaman Cruises

Hi

Following research into tour guides Andaman keeps popping up.

Before we book just wanted to ask if their prices are comparable. We know we can get much cheaper and are aware of safety being an issue so aren't looking to cut corners. It's just we are on a budget so wanted to see if there are other options. If this is the best price so be lol.

So they are offering the following.

A day trip to Hong Island and the surrounding area. make up to 4 stops during the day, including the lagoon at Hong, You will have the chance to swim, snorkel, relax on island beaches and have a picnic lunch. The cost for a private trip for 2 is 6,000B including National Park fees. You can also add in kayaking around the island at an extra cost of 500B per person.

If you choose to do Bamboo alone we would take you snorkelling at the reef just past Bamboo Island then return to the island for a picnic lunch under the trees and a chance to relax and enjoy the beach or explore the island in the afternoon. The price is 7,200B including National Park fees.

You could also combine Bamboo with a trip around the Phi Phi there are lots of bays, inlets and lagoons where you can stop to swim and snorkel and have a picnic lunch on the beach or in the boat. The cost is 8,800B including National Park fees.

The 4 Islands area is also a good alternative to do some snorkelling and island hopping close to shore You can do this as a day trip (5,000B), or a sunset tour with a BBQ dinner on the beach (6,000B).

If you have limited time, another option is to combine a day trip at Hong with a sunset BBQ at the 4 Islands area before heading back after dark. The price including lunch and BBQ dinner is 9,000B.

Prices includes transfers to and from your hotel (anywhere in the Ao Nang area), large private boat with English speaking guide, lunch (rice and three dishes, home cooked to your taste) or BBQ dinner for sunset trips, fruit, water and soft drinks, mask and snorkel, life jacket and National Park fees.

Overnight Trips

Day 1: Go out to Bamboo; free afternoon to relax, snorkel from the beach and explore the island; sleep overnight in tents

Day 2: Return to Ao Nang via Chicken Island, Poda Island and Railay or Tham Phranang beaches.

The cost is 14,000B

Option 2

Day 1: Go out to Bamboo; free afternoon to relax, snorkel from the beach and explore the island; sleep overnight in tents

Day 2: Day trip around the Phi Phi Islands stopping to snorkel and swim and the many lagoons, bays and inlets, then return to Ao Nang.

The cost is 16,000B

They have also recommended accommodation called Supsangdao Resort

Anyone have any thoughts on the property not many reviews on TA although the ones that are there are fab.

Again thanks as always

Kerrie

Brynmawr, United...
Level Contributor
614 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Andaman Cruises

Just seen this is really long lol so thanks if you read it all

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Andaman Cruises

You are probably more likely to get answers on this on the Krabi Forum since that's where the outfit is based and mainly does tours from. The ones you refer to go from Ao Nang Beach on Krabi so if you are considering one from Khao Lak you will have to get there and back taking 2 to 2 1/2 hours each way.

3. Re: Andaman Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 September 2013, 02:35
Brynmawr, United...
Level Contributor
614 posts
31 reviews
4. Re: Andaman Cruises

Arandora as always thanks. My bad thought I was in the Krabi forum will teach me to check.

Walkersinn not sure what that means sorry????? If your implying that I am advertising this company I can assure you I'm not. I'm actually planning my honeymoon next year and if you care to look at my other posts this is pretty evident.

Will try the Krabi forum now

Edited: 29 September 2013, 00:16
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Andaman Cruises

Does anyone know how much the three temple tour costs? and the Phuket tour? There are no prices on their website. Thank you in advance.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
6. Re: Andaman Cruises

The three temples tour is a pretty stan dard tour booked from local tour desks in Khao Lak, Krabi and Phuket. You should contact Andaman Cruises through their website for latest prices.

7. Re: Andaman Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak