We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to contact boss taxi

3 posts
Save Topic
How to contact boss taxi

Hello, just wondering if its best to contact boss in advance or closer to the time? We leave 25 oct (month from now) and wondering best ways to contact him for airport to the sands khao lak. Thanks guys

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to contact boss taxi

cheaperkhaolak1@gmail.com

I usually contact for a quote and book in advance by email as soon as I know my itinerary and then re-confirm a couple of days before leaving.

Scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to contact boss taxi

We used him last week to go to the sands hotel. We paid 1000bhat.

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How to contact boss taxi

Thank you

Level Contributor
28 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to contact boss taxi

I booked boss 2 months ago for our May 2014 trip..... You can never be too organized

Scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to contact boss taxi

We used him for a trip to TakuaPa and the driver waited for us. Quite reasonable at 1000 baht for a 2 hr trip.

uk rural
Level Contributor
120 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to contact boss taxi

E-mailed Boss on Friday and received confirmation of my request today for taxi from HKT to La Flora early in November. 1000 baht - which is 200 baht cheaper than we paid last year !! We have also used Boss previously for sightseeing - he has always been very reliable.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
130 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to contact boss taxi

hmm, i got quoted THB1,200 from phuket airport to le meridien khao lak in december :(

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to contact boss taxi

That's because Le M is about 25 minutes further north from La Flora and together with the northern resorts has always been more than central or southern ones.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to contact boss taxi

I contacted him on Sep 3rd as soon as I'd booked and confirmed our flights and accomodation. We arrive on 4 November and he's quoted 1200 THB for HKT to Apsara Beachfront.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
130 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How to contact boss taxi

Thanks for the clarification, Arandora :)

Cheers!

Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak