We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KO Lanta - Khao Lak travel to and fro from airport

Delhi
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
KO Lanta - Khao Lak travel to and fro from airport

need to cover Ko Lanta and khao Lak in my trip to thailand. Which airport should i fly to(Phuket/Krabi) and then in which order should I cover Ko lanta and khao Lak and then which airport to fly back. What transport mode i should use(Economical).

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,451 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KO Lanta - Khao Lak travel to and fro from airport

Please?

* Ko Lanta then Khao Lak

Fly to Krabi, taxi/mini-bus to ferry (best info on this on Ko Lanta forum), ferry back to mainland, contact Boss of Cheaper than Hotel Taxis in Khao Lak for transfer to Khao Lak (Contact cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com). Return Khao Lak to Phuket Airport contact Boss again

* Khao Lak to Ko Lanta

Fly to Phuket, contact Boss for transfer to Khao Lak and Khao Lak to ferry for Ko Lanta. Return, ferry back to mainland, taxi/mini-bus to Krabi Airport (best info on this on Ko Lanta forum).

2. Re: KO Lanta - Khao Lak travel to and fro from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak