We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dangerous roads

khao lak
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Topic
dangerous roads

hi,i would just like to point out,to anyone staying south side of baan khao lak,that would be,sentara,laguna,khao lak resort and more,the path has been removed outside khao lak laguna,they have also disabled the street lights,the approach to the current road works has no warnings as such, and certainly not enough lighted warnings,i would advice anyone walking there at night time,invest in a few flashlights,because,honestly,this is a tragedy waiting to happen.it is only a 140m stretch,but i cannot stress the need to get some flashlights. Alan,i will take some pictures.

khao lak
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: dangerous roads

sorry Sensimar Not Sentara.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dangerous roads

Cheers Andy

If you Email them to me or put them up on Facebook I will post them here.

3. Re: dangerous roads

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak