We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A resturants for special evenings!

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
846 posts
75 reviews
A resturants for special evenings!

Hi all Khao Lak experts!

Could you recommend some nice restaurants that is located at the beach where they have great food, nice wine and good service.

I am looking for a restaurant where we could recommend our clients when they want to celebrate their special evening as their wedding dinner, or birthday dinner, etc

Do you have any suggestion for us that would be great and very appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: A resturants for special evenings!

It depends of course when your clients are going to Khao Lak since many beach restaurants close for all or a large part of the We Season (May to October). During the Dry Season there are beach restaurants on all of Khao Lak's 25km of beaches. You know your clientèle better so I suggest you take the relatively short trip up from Phuket and have a look for yourself. The beaches are all very accessible and there are maps of the various areas in the Top Question FAQ on the right.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
846 posts
75 reviews
2. Re: A resturants for special evenings!

Thanks,

Even if there is many great suggestions at FAQ I hoped that there will come other ideas of new restaurants etc....always nice with some fresh opinion. :-)

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: A resturants for special evenings!

To be honest TripAdvisor is supposed to be for giving advice and help direct to travellers not to companies for helping their clients. That is against TripAdvisor guidelines.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
846 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: A resturants for special evenings!

Sorry..this

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
846 posts
75 reviews
5. Re: A resturants for special evenings!

Sorry..this what not meant to be rude or to break the rules of regulation of TA

If i have upset you..that was not my meaning,. I just needed some restuarant advise.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
6. Re: A resturants for special evenings!

You weren't rude and I am not upset. I'm just pointing out to you that TripAdvisor Forums are for non-commercial purposes which you may not have realised. However, TripAdvisor provides various services for owners of businesses which you may consider will help your business. If you look at the bottom of each page you will see Help Centre. Click on that, then click on "Are you an owner or a business?" and follow tat through.

Good Luck.

7. Re: A resturants for special evenings!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 09:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak