We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sensimar khao lak

Tel Aviv District...
Level Contributor
32 posts
sensimar khao lak

Hi, I am thinking about booking this hotel for 5 nights at november.

Is its location a walking distance to restaurants and shops? I am worried we will get bored. ..

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: sensimar khao lak

The Adult Only Sensimar is right at the entrance to the main township of Bang la On, the main and busiest township in Khao Lak, with most restaurants, bars and shops, starting directly across the highway from the Sensimar and continuing for nearly 2km. However, it depends what your boredom threshold is and what you are looking for to keep you occupied as "busy" is a relative description for KL.

Tel Aviv District...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2. Re: sensimar khao lak

Thank you for your reply. I just read about ramada resort. Is it possible to compare between the two resorts? The ramada looks more exclusive.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: sensimar khao lak

The Ramada is an excellent, well established resort which has won Best TripAdvisor hotel in Khao Lak for last two years. It has a better beach location on Bang Niang Beach and is ideally placed with beach restaurants and bars either side and others on the roads leading upto and on the highway. The Deluxe Lanai and newer Jacuzzi rooms are excellent. See pics of both at https:/…

4. Re: sensimar khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 09:49