We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sudala Beach Resort - is there a kettle/jug in superior room

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Sudala Beach Resort - is there a kettle/jug in superior room

I would be really grateful if anyone can help with an answer to this question - is there a jug/kettle in the superior rooms in the main buildings, as some websites such as Agoda indicate tea and coffee making facilities in these rooms, and others say it's only in the villas. We are partial to a cuppa first thing when we wake up, so would be great if we did have a kettle to make tea! I emailed the hotel, but have not had a reply, so am hoping that someone out there might be able to answer, otherwise I would probably pack a kettle just to ensure our cuppas, ha ha!! Thanks, Melandi

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Sudala Beach Resort - is there a kettle/jug in superior room

According to the Sudala website coffee & tea maker is villa only. You could ask for one when you arrive but take your own to be sure.

2. Re: Sudala Beach Resort - is there a kettle/jug in superior room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak