We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to buy some shorts from Khao Lak

Koh Tao, Thailand
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Want to buy some shorts from Khao Lak

Hi!

I was recently down in Khao Lak for holiday and I bought a pair of shorts that I would like to have five more pair of. I think I paid 500 bath for a pair without trying to haggle down the price.

I can pay 1000bath/pair if anyone would be willing to buy five pairs and send them up here to Bangkok.

So, if you have time over or is in Khao Lak and going up to Bangkok the next few weeks, you will earn some quick and easy money.

If you are interested please write here on the forum or contact me at my email: tonynilsson@live.com. I will send a picture of the shorts and explain closer where you can find them.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to buy some shorts from Khao Lak

Hi Tony

Can you not get them in Bangkok??

I am not there until Oct so cant help you for a while yet

cheers

mossy :)

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Want to buy some shorts from Khao Lak

I'd be absolutely amazed if you couldn't get these in Bangkok and for much less than 500 baht. At that price and unless you bought them from the one Sportswear shop in Bang La On that sells authentic branded goods, they will be copies anyway. The "Quicksilver" ones I bought were poorly made on close inspection and soon fell apart.

Not a good idea to put your Email address on a public forum unless you really enjoy being inundated with spam!

3. Re: Want to buy some shorts from Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak