We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanaburee Khao Lak

Bath, United Kingdom
3 posts
Wanaburee Khao Lak

I am thinking of booking the Wanaburee and would like to know if anyone can tell me if the Casuarina Suite is near to the beach area, I can't decide between the Rendezvous Villas or the Casuarina Suite.

Thanks,

Claire.

Canton of Aargau...
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Wanaburee Khao Lak

Hi,

although we are yearly visitors of Khao Lak, it's a moment since we were in Wannaburee. So these informations are from 2007! The two Casaurina Suites are quite near from the beach with a wonderful sight to the sea from both rooms. The distance to the sea may be abouth 40-50 steps. If you look at the site of booking.com, the second picture shows the vieuw out of Casuarina Suite.

I hope it's still so and that they didn't build some installation like massage station, bar or so in front of these bungalows, Unfortunately we didn't pass the beautiful sunset beach since. Try to get a layout map of the resort or ask your travel agent if there are still no obstacles towards the sea in front of these two bungalows.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hans

Bath, United Kingdom
3 posts
2. Re: Wanaburee Khao Lak

Thanks for your reply and help Hans.

Claire

Canton of Aargau...
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Wanaburee Khao Lak

Hi Claire,

forgotten an important aspect. Plse consider the difference of surface of these two bungalows, The Casuarina Suite is a two room bungalow with quite a good dimension. The rendez-vous bungalows are small, even for two persons. Not really a lot of space to put your things. Very small cupbords.

Hans

Bath, United Kingdom
3 posts
4. Re: Wanaburee Khao Lak

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the info on the Casuarina Suite which I have now booked.

Claire.

5. Re: Wanaburee Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak