We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Khao Lak now

hunter valley nsw
Level Contributor
301 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
In Khao Lak now

Jus to wet your appetite !,, Arrived last night and it has been a perfect day on the beach at the Marriott. Beautiful breakfast, great lunch at Blue Mist and now a 3K swim in this amazing pool... Who am I kidding? I mean 3 cocktails at the swim up Bar

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
990 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Khao Lak now

Ha Ha....I love it! Make it 4 and have one for me. Have a great trip, we too will doing the same as you are right now, come August.

Cheers

Verrena :-)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,683 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In Khao Lak now

Ha Ha great start to the holiday looking forward to the updates. we're off to Samui and Boracay next week so I'm also in holiday mode.

Perth
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In Khao Lak now

Sounds all wonderful. We arrive Saturday !

4. Re: In Khao Lak now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations