We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market distance from Khaolak Laguna Resort

brisbane
Level Contributor
55 posts
32 reviews
Market distance from Khaolak Laguna Resort

Hi - I have been reading through and have found the 3x weekly market (near 7-11) in Bang La On- but I cannot work out how far it is from the Khaolak Laguna resort. Is it within walking distance- or would i need to hire a Tuk Tul or taxi?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Market distance from Khaolak Laguna Resort

It is about 4km from the Laguna to the market so just get a songthaew (truck with 2 benches in the covered rear that is most popular form of local transport - no tuk tuks in Khao Lak) for the 10 minute or so ride. Probably cost you 150 - 200 baht - see rates from Bang Niang to various places which are typical throughout Khao Lak at walagata.com/w/…Taxi_Prices_2012-13.jpg

2. Re: Market distance from Khaolak Laguna Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak