We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantastic Similan, SeaStar

Malaysia
Level Contributor
153 posts
96 reviews
Fantastic Similan, SeaStar

I took day trips with Fantastic Similan (to Similan) and Sea Star (to Koh Tachai) in March. Both were of good quality, lovely food, safe and entertaining. The guides and staff were very friendly, attentive and most of all, they showed genuine concern for the environment, reminding guests of the dos and donts throughout the trip. I compare them with several Phuket operators I used to Phi2, who pale in comparison.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Fantastic Similan, SeaStar

Thank you very much for those comments which are very encouraging particularly in light of the terrible sppedboat accident off Pattaya the other day.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,684 posts
234 reviews
2. Re: Fantastic Similan, SeaStar

Thanks for the info, I have taken note for our next visit.

3. Re: Fantastic Similan, SeaStar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak