We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

HI,

Boss is quoting me 1300 for one way transfer from Phuket airport to Khao Lak JW Mariott. Other reviewers say his fee is 1000. Hav any of you used Boss in this year 2013 and what is his price for the airport transfer.

I also want to use his taxi service for a customised day trip. How much does he charge for 8 hour taxi rental to go into Phuket Patong and return back to Khao Lak.

Thanks,

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

Khao Lak is a long area, being approximately 25km from the nearest beach to the furthest so Boss (and any other taxi) prices will depend on the location of your accommodation. See post #17 in this link to all of Boss's prices which he has confirmed are still current tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

Contact him on the number you previously used for a quote for your Phuket trip as it varies according to exactly what customers want to do and see.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
89 reviews
2. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

It's around 1000 baht to the start of Khao Lak from the airport.

JWM is at least a 300baht ride from Bang La On (20 minutes?) so 1300baht is more than fair imo.

Boss is the fairest transfer service I've used in 12 trips to Thailand, he won't rip you off.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
3. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

We are travelling to the J W marriott hotel Khao lak, in early July.

How much would we have to pay?

Also, are you able to take us from the otel to the airport.? if so, is it the same price?

James O'Meara

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
4. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

James,

This is not Boss's answering service, although at times with the number of recommendations you might think so. :-)

Have a look at reply #17 on the following link for his prices tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k… The price for a standard car is 1200 baht each way to and from the JWM from Phuket Airport.

Contact Boss on cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com or cheaperkhaolak1@gmail.com to confirm and book.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
123 reviews
5. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

We have used Boss twice and the drivers are always there on time. The drivers are clean and well presented ( as are the cars ) and drive carefully. I highly recommend.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

We used Boss taxi to travel from Phuket airport to La Flora resort a week ago. Cost was 1000 baht. The driver was on time and drove safely all the way in bad weather. We will use them again to make the return trip. I booked it via email and received a prompt response.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3,173 posts
211 reviews
7. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

We used Boss taxi earlier this week to go from Nai Yang (near Phuket airport) to Bang Niang Rd area for the afternoon, then return in the evening, 2500 baht round trip. The driver was on time, friendly, had a clean car and drove safely in shocking weather. Great service.

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
73 reviews
8. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

Boss is taking us from the JWM to the airport in a minibus as there is 5 of us + luggage and body boards for 1500BHT, so I thing 1300 for a car is fine. His services are great.

Cheers and happy holidays

Verrena

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
9. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

hi

he is the best can't say a bad word about him , on time all the time and it is less than $45

cheap and a great way to start your holiday knowing they will be waiting for you and will take to your accom

Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
288 posts
30 reviews
10. Re: Boss Taxi from Phuket airport to Khao Lak

Boss is your friend.........don't hesitate in using his services.

Rob

Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak