We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you all TA forum members

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
451 posts
204 reviews
Thank you all TA forum members

Would like to take this opportunity as we sit by the sea on our last couple of days in Khoa Lak to thank you all on this forum for all the wonderful advice given to us first timers it has been invaluable special thanks to Aarandora who went out of his way to find an email address for us. How about this for coincidence we strolled into the Amici Italian restaurant last night for supper and who should be sitting there none other than "the wise one" Aarandora and his lovely wife Barbara recognised by me from the many photographs posted by the gent himself. It was lovely talking to you both hope you enjoy your remaining few weeks in beautiful Khoa Lak and I am sure we will be a regular visitor to this part of Thailand in the future. Thank you all so much my review for La flora will be posted on our return to the snowy and cold Uk. Pauline and Colin x

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Thank you all TA forum members

Hi you two,

It was a pleasure to help and also a great and pleasant surprise to meet you two. Barbara will never get over the look on your face when they delivered your two pizzas. Being the wise ones we had ordered one between us! LOL Look forward to your review on La Flora in die course and you returning to the forum with replies to posts. I always worry that my view of Khao Lak may be swayed by our love for it so it is great that other members receive views through different pairs of eyes.

Cheers

Alan & Barbara

2. Re: Thank you all TA forum members

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 10:45