We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khao Lak Oriental Resort

hunter valley nsw
Level Contributor
302 posts
35 reviews
Khao Lak Oriental Resort

There is a deal going for KLOriental through Gruopon, could anyone comment on this Hotel ... Good location? Beach.? Near by restaurants?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Khao Lak Oriental Resort

The Oriental is adjacent to its sister resort, the Bandhari just across an acces road that runs parallel with Nang Thong Beach which is less than 5 minutes strol away. You can use the facilities at the Bandhari including the Spa at a charge of course.

Walk five minutes south along the access road and turn left and in about 10 minutes you are at the centr if Bang La Pn the main township which has restaurants, bars and shops in both directions.

Although there are no independent beach restaurants in the immediate vicinity there are quite a number up the beach to the north but they close from May to November. You can use the beach restaurants of the resorts located directly on the beach though.

Hope this helps.

Port Macquarie
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
2. Re: Khao Lak Oriental Resort

I purchased 2 of those vouchers. I have booked already without any dramas. I have only been to Khao Lak previously on a day excursion to the similan islands. Looks a pretty good deal to me

3. Re: Khao Lak Oriental Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak