We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JW Marriott kid's club and diving

Walton, Kentucky
Level Contributor
253 posts
4 reviews
JW Marriott kid's club and diving

Has anyone used the kid's club at the Marriott while you have gone diving? We want to do 2 days of diving in the Similians, but the dive shops seem to pick up at the hotel around 7am, which is probably a couple of hours before the kid's club opens.

I have stayed at other resorts where they make accommodations for divers leaving early as long as you give them a days advance notice.

I suppose it may also be possible to hire a babysitter for a couple of hours before the kid's club opens?

If anyone has done this, please give me some suggestions! Can't wait until our 5 year old is old enough to dive so we don't have to be at the mercy of kid's clubs!

Thanks!

Walton, Kentucky
Level Contributor
253 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: JW Marriott kid's club and diving

Bumping this in case anybody has any info.

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
73 reviews
2. Re: JW Marriott kid's club and diving

Hi, we too are staying at the JW in August. As I could not find much info re the kids club I e-mailed them and they sent back a "timetable" so to speak. Don't recall it having opening time though. You're best bet would be to e-mail them and hopefully they can answer your questions.

Cheers and happy holidays

Verrena :-)

Walton, Kentucky
Level Contributor
253 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: JW Marriott kid's club and diving

I would love to do that, but I cannot find their e-mail address. Can you share it with me??

Walton, Kentucky
Level Contributor
253 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: JW Marriott kid's club and diving

Funny...just after I replied to this message, I looked at my e-mail and had one from them! I think the Sea Bees dive shop forwarded it to them! How nice! Anyway...it says they open at 9am, but we will be picked up by the dive shop at 8am. That is going to be my problem. :/

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: JW Marriott kid's club and diving

Email for JWM reservations@jwmarriott.com or mhrs.hktkl.sales.mgr2@marriotthotels.com

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
21 reviews
6. Re: JW Marriott kid's club and diving

Hi, yes the Marriott kids club opens at 9am. We used it this month. You will have to use a babysitter before that time as they won't open early.

Have a nice time... You will love it! The resort is amazing ;-)

7. Re: JW Marriott kid's club and diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak