We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from airport to Khao lak

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from airport to Khao lak

We used Boss (Cheaper than hotels) to and from Khao lak - Phuket airport.

We also used him for a trip to an elephant farm where we went through rubber plantation and small part of jungle and then bathed them in the river. We also went to a water fall. All of his cars were very nice quality with good attentive drivers always on time.

Thank you for an excellent service.

1300 baht from Phuket airport to Ramada Resort Khaolak by luxury SUV [ TOYOTA fortuner ] We were three adults and child

contact cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Phuket Airport Hotel
Phuket Airport Hotel
522 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Rosebud, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

Hi pm, can you tell me when you travelled please? I got a quote from boss yesturday to pick up 2 adults & 1 infant from phuket airport & take to the sands, in may. his price was 1500 baht in a toyota camry

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,449 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

Matt

That doesn't seem to agree with the rates he last supploed to me to put on the forum. See post no.17 at tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

I would query it with him.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

Hi Matt, we travelled beginning of January this year. Are you having a child seat? I believe these might be extra. Our grandaughter is 6 so we didnt use one. I took a look at the link of his prices that were on the link but guess they are 2012 prices and has been increased. Great service though and nice cars.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,449 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

The prices are the current prices. Boss informs me when the prices change and I post them on the forum.

Matt should query the price. Boss is not infallible!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,449 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

I queried the rates with Boss and this was his reply:

"Still same price! The customers pay extra for 1 baby seat that why 1500 baht for TOYOTA camry. Thanks. Boss"

Rosebud, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

Thanks guys for you're responses, yeah boss sent me an email after he saw this thread lol, & told me 1500 baht cause of the car seat, just a bit of a shame that he has to charge extra for a car seat, where as its cheaper for more adults lol, might just send a few more emails to others & also the resort to see who else can give me some prices. Also thankyou Arandora for you're replys & posts aswell, its great to hear from someone with so much knowledge of Khao Lak, my wife & i got married at katathani 3 years ago & come to Phuket each year now, this will be our 4th year coming back to LOS, & mainly because of you're information & knowledge of Khao Lak we will be coming there this year & cant wait, even booked & paid for a holiday to Khao Lak for next aswell lol. Just like to say Thankyou

Matt

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,449 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

We'd all be pleased (and surprised!!!) to hear if rgere is any oitfit cheaper than Boss.

Rosebud, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

Yeah so would i, but that seems to be a decent price & everyone raves about his service which is the main thing. Just a shame that you can hire a driver for the day cheaper than a 3-4 hour round trip airport transfer. But its all good & cant wait to step off the plane in may when we get there. Look forward to reading more of you're posts about Khao Lak

Matt

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,449 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

The airport transfer is longer for the drivers as they have to go earlier and lay up off airport in case of flight delays so wages cost is higher.

10. Re: Transport from airport to Khao lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 12:45
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak