We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which trip

leeds
Level Contributor
126 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Which trip

We will be spending time chill axing round the pool , eating in local restaurants, beach walking but would like to do a couple of day trips to see the local area - don't really fancy a boat trip as I don't have good sea legs and I've read some horror stories involving vast amounts of sick ! But what about a day trip to the elephants place and the canoe thing ( sorry cant remember what it was) or we like looking round temples , Local markets Any ideas that people can recommend ( I have a 7 year old to bear in mind - but he's flexible )

Many thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,450 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which trip

FAQ on the right "What are TOP THINGS in Khao Lak" will give plenty of tips for elephant treks, including bathing with them. If you want to visit temples and say the Turtle Sanctuary and a waterfall contact Boss of Cheaper than Hotel Taxis on cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com or see him when you arrive to go on one of his Around Khao Lak trips.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Cheaper than Hotel Taxis
Cheaper than Hotel Taxis
1,028 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
2. Re: Which trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2014, 11:47