We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The sands hotel

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
42 reviews
The sands hotel

Hi there

Does anybody know HOW finished the sands is? I mean is it open up for business , but with parts of the resort unfinished with signs of building work. Or is completely finished in the true sense?

Also some booking sites say the sands has a tennis court, others don't? Does anybody know that.

Has anybody got any recent pics? I know other people have posted similar questions, but I'm still confused! I'm thinking of going in January.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: The sands hotel

This ongoing thread has all the latest updates. If there was anything more to add I'm sure it would have been added. The resort's official opening date was only two weeks ago. Most who have booked early will probably be there enjoying themselves at the moment. Reviews and pics will follow I am sure. By January it should be fully complete.

See tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

2. Re: The sands hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 20:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations