We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new year eve in bang niang beach

uk
Level Contributor
262 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
new year eve in bang niang beach

we are coming to bang niang beach for 5 nights on 30 dec

we have stayed here before but never for new year eve we are aware most hotels have gala evenings but was wondering where to go and whats on in this area

best place to eat drink have a good time seeing in the new year?I

are there fireworks on the beach? reason i ask as this was a big thing in kho samui

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,414 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new year eve in bang niang beach

See previous topic at tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k…

The Chong Fah does an excellent and not too expensive Gala Dinner. Most people have a dinner at a favourite restaurant then congregate at one of the beach bars up past the Ramada for the Firework Run at Midnight.

uk
Level Contributor
262 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new year eve in bang niang beach

Thank you for the info will head to one of the restaurants passed ramada and look forward to fireworks can't wait now

Love T A always find someone that can help

3. Re: new year eve in bang niang beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2013, 15:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak