We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
495 posts
124 reviews
4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

We have almost five hours between flights at K/L airport its been almost five years since we have been back to this airport .

I notice there is a cinemas in C wing ,

Has any won used it and what is the Airside Transit Hotels like maybe thinking of using them to have shower and freshen up before departing to Perth.

what other thing can we fill in four hours doing.

Regards

James

changiairport

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: 4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

Hi

For give me if I'm wrong. But I think you're confused Khao lak forum ( Thailand ) for kuala lumper forum ( Malaysia).

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: 4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

Khao Lak IS the best KL! LOL

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
3. Re: 4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

...but do you have an "airside transit hotel"? :-P

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,986 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: 4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

Try posting in the Air Travel forum.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: 4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

Of course! They are near the disused Japanese airfield on Koh Kho Khao. All we need now is for it to become the real KLIA (Khao Lak International Airport) as promised. Oh, forgot, those elections have been and gone now!! LOL

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: 4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

Yes there is an airport transit hotel at KL and they charge by blocks of hours, I am pretty sure that they also have the shower facilities to shower and change so you don't have to book a room if you just want to shower nd change, I cannot remember which concourse it is on but it is clearly marked, but check their website and I am 95%+ sure they have the just shower and change facilities. The rooms are very basic so if just a shower and change, that is the way to go

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
495 posts
124 reviews
7. Re: 4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

Cheers for that,sounds the way to go

8. Re: 4 hours stop over at Kuala Lumpur Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 16:47