We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

Kianga, Australia
Level Contributor
159 posts
62 reviews
Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

We stayed at this resort 3 years ago, booking through the agent in Germany. We would like to book again directly with Nang Thong 2, but I have sent two emails (to nangthong2@hotmail.com) plus one booking request via their website, and still have not received a reply. I don't really want to book through the agent again, as it's a bit messy having to pay part of booking in Euros, and the rest in baht, as we did last time.

Does anyone know if there is a problem with their email address, or are they just unusually slow in responding to booking enquiries? We're trying to make a booking for November, but if I can't get a response may have to look at other hotels.

Sylvia

Perth
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

I am sure we stayed here last December and LOVED IT!!!!!

There are 2 Resorts and we stayed in the one that is right on the beach.

I booked direct thro this email: nangthong1@hotmail.com

Try them. They replied to all my questions. (They could be on "Thai Time") so maybe give them a couple of days to reply.

Hope this helps

Perth
Level Contributor
583 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

The resorts are different and you are using their correct e-mail address.

We were at the resort last week and there was an issue with the internet.

They can also be a bit slow in replying to e-mails.

Be persistant, I'm sure they will get back to you. The person who replies should be Ae.

Kianga, Australia
Level Contributor
159 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

Yes, I did want Nang Thong 2 as we have been there before. I marked my emails to the attention of Ae, but as yet no response. Hopefully their internet issues will be resolved.

Thanks for your prompt replies.

melbourne australia
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
146 reviews
4. Re: Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

Hang in there

they will respond

in april the internet was off fo 2 days as someone had unplugged it.........

enjoy..

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
703 posts
66 reviews
5. Re: Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

You could sent it to NTBR1 and get them to take it to them . They had computer trouble when we were there in fact everything was done by pen and paper.

Just make sure you tell them you want to book 2

Launceston...
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

Hi currently staying at no2 internet is working at the monent but I would sugest directing your inquiry to No 1 they will handle bookings for 2 as well.

Direct your email to jist.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
747 posts
29 reviews
7. Re: Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

Seems to be working ok now. Sent message yesterday and got a reply from Ae and follow up email for bookimg handled by Jist.

8. Re: Nang Thong Beach Resort 2 - no reply to booking enquiry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 14:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak