We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pram / stroller hire or purchase

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Pram / stroller hire or purchase

Hi We have just arrived @ Khao Lak and now realise we should have brought the stroller for our 2 year old - will allow us to walk around more etc. Would anyone know where we could buy a cheap stroller or for hire?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Pram / stroller hire or purchase

Ask at your hotel? Can't think of anywhere offhand.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Pram / stroller hire or purchase

Hi

Are you still on the look out for a push chair? I've located some locals who have offered to loan you theirs? If you are interested PM me and i will give you my Email address to put you in contact.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
3. Re: Pram / stroller hire or purchase

Thank you so much Alan! So kind of you & the locals to offer. However I think we will manage without one. Our daughter has settled in at kids club so we have managed an hour or two of child free time so will do our walking then. Thanks again for your help.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
4. Re: Pram / stroller hire or purchase

No problem. Enjoy your quiet time.

5. Re: Pram / stroller hire or purchase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 14:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak