We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool now fixed at NTBRI

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
700 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Pool now fixed at NTBRI

The water is now the right colour at the pool now, There are a lot of tiles missing from the bottom of the pool. The weather has improved slightly but still overcast and raining.

Thinks its time for a walk. and then come back and practise my 1k swim in the pool. I havent had to go in the pool once just to cool down..........................

Port Stephens...
Level Contributor
413 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool now fixed at NTBRI

Good to hear. I've just submitted my review to TA & mentioned the colour & clarity of the pool water. Hopefully they will replace the missing tiles soon, until then keep swimming & don't put your feet down haha.

Enjoy

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool now fixed at NTBRI

Hopefully they're not opening the pool without replacing the missing tiles.

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
700 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool now fixed at NTBRI

The pool had not been treated with chemicals, They started back with them at the beginning of the week, but apparently the piece that they were awaiting to be fixed still ins't .I just hope that no one got sick from the water as there are some dreaded water borne diseases that could have been breeding in there.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool now fixed at NTBRI

We were there in early March and the tiles were missing then.

I guess they are delaying draining it to replace them.

The pool is usable without them, just doesnt look good for a nice resort.

5. Re: Pool now fixed at NTBRI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 00:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak