We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some Question

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
724 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Some Question

Hi everyone I will be celebrating my 3rd year annivasary in Phuket and decide to spend 3nights in khao lak, however im kinda stuck in choose 2 different resort. My girlfriend LOVE seaview and Im planning to stay in a seaview pool villa, Casa De La Flora has a amazing view of the sea with their beachfront pool villa but Le Meridien is having a big promotion with their oceanfront pool villa which has a big outdoor space compared to casa de la flora...anyone care to help me?

Also, we were like to know is there any night market in khao lak that we can go for a walk since we were be there on a weekend and will miss out the Phuket Town Weekend NightMarket;(((

Roughtly how much the transfer will cost if I will to take a transport from Le Meridien KL to Westin Siray Bay Resort in Phuket? Thanks alot for the help!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Some Question

The Casa de la Flora is a fairly small luxury 5* resort, all villas having their own pool and is within easy walking distance of restaurants, bars and shops (how many are open depends on when you will be there) and about a 15 minute walk to the Bang Niang Market that is open 3 days a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from about 2pm to 7pm

The Le Meridien is a large 5* resort located on Pak Weeb Beach, which is the best beach in Khao Lak. The pool villas are set to one side of the resort and are quite private although people do walk past on the beach.

Contact Boss of Cheaper than Hotel Taxis in Khao Lak for a quote for your Phuket transfer on cheaper_khaolak@ymail.com

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Some Question

I would go with the Le Meridien, it has a nice pool and beach area and they have shuttle service to town / night market. Boss taxi is good, he will pick you up from Phuket airport for around 1200 Bht for your return you will find plenty of taxi operators in Khao Lak and the prices are very reasonable..

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
724 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Some Question

Hi thanks for the information, I have booked for 3night in Le Meridien Khao Lak in their premium oceanfront pool villa..hope their restaurant issue will be settled thou cos Im reading very poor review about their food..I will be there during Oct so im wondering are there any cafe/bar open for business near the resort or in the town itself? Thanks!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Some Question

The nearest restaurant (if open in October) will be the Rim Lay, 200 metres to the left on the beach, others may be opening further along across the creek to the right past the Beyond Resort, which has a beach front and other restaurants plus one just outside Le M's entrance on highway.

Other than that, shuttle (in the evening) or taxi (book at Rim Lay or just outside main entrance) to Bang Niang (20 minutes) and Bang La On (25 minutes) where there will be plenty of restaurants open.

5. Re: Some Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations