We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarojin Pool Residences - Privacy

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sarojin Pool Residences - Privacy

I'm about to book a pool residence at the Sarojin but am concerned that they are overlooked by the Sarojin Suites that are located on the first floor above each pool residence. Does anyone know what the position is regarding this? From the photos, it looks as if the balcony of the Sarojin Suites looks directly down onto the pool of the pool residences below.

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,866 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
193 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarojin Pool Residences - Privacy

Hi Tash,

I have stayed in both the suite and the pool residence and privacy is really not an issue. Unless you perch right on the edge of your balcony, you can't see into the pool at all and I really don't think anyone is that way inclined! Likewise, in the pool residence, you can't see anyone on the balcony.

London
Level Contributor
242 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarojin Pool Residences - Privacy

I also have a question about the Sarojin.

Are there any beach restaurants within walking distance?

Don't want to be stuck eating in the hotel every night or travelling to town.

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,866 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,447 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sarojin Pool Residences - Privacy

See reply to your other post. It depends when you are planning on visiting. There are only 1, possibly 2 that remain open in the West Season (May to October) near the Sarojin compared with about 6 on the beach and 2 near the entrance at the JWM.

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,866 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sarojin Pool Residences - Privacy

Great - thanks so much. I've booked a suite upstairs in the hope that i might get a better view...looking forward to the trip and thanks again for the clarification.

5. Re: Sarojin Pool Residences - Privacy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak