We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nang Thong Bay Resort

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
477 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Nang Thong Bay Resort

Breakfast is not included in their nightly rate but cannot find out any details if they do breakfast and if so the cost. Also cannot find out if the garden bungalow have tea/coffee making facilities. Can anyone help.

Perth
Level Contributor
583 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

American Breakfast - juice,coffee,bacon,eggs,toast,fruit is 250 baht ($A8) lots of other selections. Yes, tea and coffee making facilities in the bungalows.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
477 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

Thank you for that info, did not have these details on their web page. This helps a lot.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

other option is green beach resort next door to the right , american breakfast 300 for two

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
477 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

bat53_11 That is a good idea, it is nice to have a change, will check it out.

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
703 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

We usually head over to Green Beach for breakfast, they make the best mango shakes which is what I have, while the hubby has an American, but IF you want to have a reasonably decent coffee with breakfast stay at NTBR and have breakfast there.

We do take our own cereal from Australia. only because we have our favourite and it is not available in Khao Lak ,

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

Also, you don't have to have the full American breakfast at NTRB1. I used to order bacon and eggs, toast (specify no butter or jam) and coffee with a side jug of milk for around AU$5.

I'll update when I'm back there in a week or so :-)

And I agree that the NTBR coffee is much better than that at Green Beach.

Regards Jeff

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,095 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

Green Beach breakfast is ok,however I would not be ordering the fruit salad for breakfast....Anny did and got marshmallows & condensed milk in her fruit salad.....Was she upset...??...!!....

Anyway agrees...The NTBR breakfast on the beach is fabulous....A little more expensive than in town but worth it....

Hi Tanmar...I can't remember our garden bungalow having tea and coffee facilities when we stayed...??...Cos Anny is always on the lookout for such....Unless they supply now...??...

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
703 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

We got a jug that you could boil water and wait for it 2 disposable mugs with coffee. We take a couple of old mugs, our own tea/coffee and leave the mugs there when we leave.

Last year we took wonderful ginsing coffee and tea from Bali which was a treat. Unfortunately I have never been able to buy ginsing coffee in Australia.

Perth
Level Contributor
583 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

Hi Cliff,

Tea and Coffe making facilities there now. tan can't face the day without her morning coffee. We get mugs from the kitchen and buy good coffee and milk from the super market to have in the room.

Agree with the comment about Green Beach breakfast, nothing special, but we still go there on occassions. Love the breakfast at Jai. Great shakes, pancakes, muesli and fruit salad.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,267 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nang Thong Bay Resort

Hi ... Update on NTBR1 breakfast prices:

2 egggs 40b

2 eggs with ham, bacon, or sausage 70b

2 slices toast with butter & jam 50b

1 slice toast 15b - 1 butter 10b - 1 jam 10b

Coffee 60b/40b

Cappuccino 70b

Fruit juice 80b

PS. Weather yesterday & today - sunny to overcast (a few short showers). Plenty of sun-tan time.

Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations