We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JBR - Part 2 - Similan Islands and Moo Moo

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
JBR - Part 2 - Similan Islands and Moo Moo

Greetings!

Here is Part 2 of my JBR, covering our wonderful trip to the Similan Islands and our experience at the warm and family friendly Moo Moo Cabaret. The enthusiasm and hard working, positive attitude of the Similan - Moo Moo staff was extremely touching.

…blogspot.in/2012/04/similan-islands-and-moo…

I am so glad that my family loved Khao Lak, though they have had to patiently put up with a hundred questions around why we did not visit Phuket, James Bond Island and similar well known tourist areas. :)

Regards,

Jyoti

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
James Bond Island
James Bond Island
3,191 Reviews
Ao Phang Nga National Park, Thailand
Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JBR - Part 2 - Similan Islands and Moo Moo

Another really well written report, the boat getting stuck in the mud did make me laugh, thanks and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JBR - Part 2 - Similan Islands and Moo Moo

Wow a fantastic report really enjoyed it and your photos.

Julie

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JBR - Part 2 - Similan Islands and Moo Moo

Part two was a great report as well with lovely photos. Thanks for that, you seemed to have had a great time !!!

4. Re: JBR - Part 2 - Similan Islands and Moo Moo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 02:10