We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Meridien shuttle times

calgary
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Le Meridien shuttle times

Can anyone tell me the times the shuttle bus leaves to go into town from Le Meridien.The cost would also be helpfull.Taxi fares?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
18 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Le Meridien shuttle times

Not sure about the time but cost is stated in the hotel's website:

RESORT - KHAO LAK TOWN SHUTTLE

Fee: THB 100 per person, one way.

Hours: Departing Trips 5:30 PM - 08:30 PM; Return Trips 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM

Travel Time: 15 minutes

I think it is quite expensive for 2 person or more. Not sure how much taxi will cost.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Le Meridien shuttle times

I think that's a pretty comprehensive answer to the question about the shuttle, yptee :-)

As for taxi fare have a look at this link www.walagata.com/w/arandora/Taxi_Rates.jpg which shows 350 baht for a taxi to and from Bang Niang. Straight through to Bang La On would be 350 - 400 baht on this basis. However, you can book a taxi at the Rim Lay restaurant just down the beach or just outside the main gates on the highway.

calgary
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
3. Re: Le Meridien shuttle times

Thank you to both of you.I have all the info I need.

4. Re: Le Meridien shuttle times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:45
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak