We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving Day Trip Richelieu Rock

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Diving Day Trip Richelieu Rock

I will be staying in Khao Lak (mid April) with my husband, and we would really (madly!) like to do a diving day trip to Richelieu Rock, but it has been very hard to find a tour operator that offer this day trip. Can anyone help me please?

Liveaboard is not an option for us, we enjoy diving but that would mean too many days and we already have our hotel booked in KL! Any information on day trips to richeliue rock would be appreciated :)

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Diving Day Trip Richelieu Rock

Richelieu Rock Day Trips at www.richelieu-rock.com/richelieu-daytrips

Manta Point at http://www.mantapoint.com/daytrips.html

Wicked Diving at wickeddiving.com/dive-richelieu-rock-koh-bon…

Hope you can get fixed up at one of these.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
2. Re: Diving Day Trip Richelieu Rock

Andora thanks!...I`ve seen those names you mentioned but is Richelieu Rock a tour operator? I read good reviews about wicked diving, but on their web it says they are not offering this trip for the time being.... i will write to them anyway to find out. Manta point? had anyone used their tours?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Diving Day Trip Richelieu Rock

Richelieu Rock is a website gving information about and sources for diving trips to the Rock. Manta Point is one of the many established Dive Centres in Khao Lak. See list at www.khaolakyellowpages.com/divecenters.html

4. Re: Diving Day Trip Richelieu Rock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 12:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak